Mar. 31st, 2014

antonborisov: (pic#810741)

Малайзийский самолет так и не найден и, более того, то о чем предполагали, что, якобы являлось обломками самолета, на самом деле оказалось мусором от рыбаков.

Как сейчас говорят, поиски начинаются с нуля.

Более того, как я понимаю сейчас из прессы, нет даже версии, что же там произошло.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (CNN) — They were words heard around the world as investigators searched for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane.
Weeks ago, Malaysian authorities said the last message from the airplane cockpit was, “All right, good night.”
The sign-off to air traffic controllers, which investigators said was spoken by the plane’s copilot, were among the few concrete details officials released in a mystery that’s baffled investigators and drawn global attention since the Boeing 777 disappeared with 239 people aboard mid-flight on March 8.
There’s only one problem. It turns out, it wasn’t true.
On Monday, Malaysia’s Transport Ministry said the final voice transmission from the cockpit of Flight 370 was actually “Good night Malaysian three seven zero.”

And authorities are still trying to determine whether it was the plane’s pilot or copilot who said them.
The new language is routine and is not a sign that anything untoward occurred aboard the flight, said CNN aviation analyst Mary Schiavo.
But the change in wording weeks into the search for the missing plane raises questions about how Malaysian officials have handled the investigation.
“It speaks to credibility issues, unfortunately,” Schiavo said.
“We haven’t had a straight, clear word that we can have a lot of fidelity in,” said Michael Goldfarb, former chief of staff at the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration. “We have the tragedy of the crash, we have the tragedy of an investigation gone awry and then we have questions about where we go from here.”
No matter what the pilots’ last words were, it’s hard to understand what they mean without more details from authorities about what they said and how they said it, CNN aviation analyst Miles O’Brien told “The Lead with Jake Tapper” on Monday.
“Without the preceding information … either the transcript or the recordings themselves, it’s difficult to know what any of that really means,” he said. “And that’s the problem with this investigation, which has been so opaque.”
Malaysian authorities have defended their handling of the situation.
Acting Transportation Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said Monday that authorities were not hiding anything by declining to release some details of the missing flight. Some details are part of ongoing investigations into what happened to the plane, he said.
“We are not hiding anything,” he said. “We are just following the procedure that is being set.”

Полностью.

Поиски самолета продолжаются уже почти месяц…


Запись оттранслирована из моего журнала
Комментировать можно здесь или по ссылке
http://www.a-borisov.com/2014/03/31/zagadka-ostalas-zagadkoy/

antonborisov: (pic#810741)

Это о трагедии в соседнем штате.

Пропавшими без вести остается 22 человека.

ARLINGTON, Wash. — The death toll of the landslide in Oso, Wash. officially rose from 21 to 24 on Monday afternoon. On Monday night, the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office said the list of missing people was reduced to 22 from 30.
Officials released a list of the names of all 22 people who were still unaccounted for.
Meanwhile, the heavy rain that has hampered much of the search effort is expected to let up over the coming week.
Washington Gov. Jay Inslee asked President Barack Obama for a major disaster declaration in Snohomish County to make programs available to help individuals, households and businesses impacted by the massive March 22 landslide.
Last week, a federal emergency declaration was approved, which provided a federal disaster team for the slide area. The declaration also allowed for some federal reimbursement for costs related to emergency protective measures and response.
More than 70 members of the Washington Air National Guard were helping the search and rescue efforts, many just using shovels to clear away as much mud as they can.

Полностью.

У нас здесь продолжаются дожди, так что поиски затруднены. Но они ведутся и, как я думаю, будут продолжаться, пока не будут установлены и найдены все, кто пропал без вести. Конечно же, найти живым кого-то вряд-ли возможно. Разве что, только чудо. И некоторые родственники пропавших без вести на это чудо надеятся.


Запись оттранслирована из моего журнала
Комментировать можно здесь или по ссылке
http://www.a-borisov.com/2014/03/31/chislo-pogibshih-24/

antonborisov: (pic#810741)

Почему-то, в последнее время очень часто LJ во время кросспостинга из моего блога выдается ошибка. А через некоторое время выдается сообщение что IP address забанен временно со стороны LJ

Это только у меня так?


Запись оттранслирована из моего журнала
Комментировать можно здесь или по ссылке
http://www.a-borisov.com/2014/03/31/v-zhzh-opyat-problemyi/

Profile

antonborisov: (Default)
antonborisov

May 2020

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10 111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 30th, 2025 11:02 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios